Makes: 4 servings
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes (including 1 hour freezing time)
Enjoy your fruit juice but keep calories in check by mixing it with seltzer. Make a pretty garnish by freezing big, plump fresh raspberries (already-frozen ones don’t look as nice.)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, for garnish
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- If using fresh raspberries, freeze them in a single layer for about 1 hour (or overnight) before proceeding with Step 2.
- Combine cranberry-raspberry juice, seltzer and lime juice in a pitcher. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with frozen raspberries and lime wedges.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 65
- % Daily values *
- 0% Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- 0% Cholesterol 0mg
- 4% Potassium 157mg
- 0% Sodium 5mg
- 4% Dietary Fiber 1g
- 0% Protein 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.