Makes: 4 servings, about 2/3 cup each
Active Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Low-fat mayo and nonfat buttermilk keep this ranch dressing low in fat and calories. It’s great with raw snow peas or most any vegetable you have on hand.
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups trimmed and thinly sliced snow peas, (about 9 ounces)
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, dill, onion, vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in snow peas.
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 42
- % Daily values *
- 0% Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- 0% Cholesterol 0mg
- 3% Potassium 114mg
- 11% Sodium 264mg
- 4% Dietary Fiber 1g
- 4% Protein 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.