Makes: 1 serving
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cooked peeled shrimp is perfect for quick and healthy meals--here we use it in place of chicken in our simplified Cobb Salad.
- 3 cups chopped hearts of romaine
- 5 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced (see Tip)
- 5 cooked peeled shrimp, (31-40 per pound)
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons light blue cheese dressing
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, egg and shrimp in a bowl. Season with pepper. Toss with dressing and serve.
Tips & Notes
Tip: To hard-boil eggs: Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook at the barest simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, pour out hot water and run a constant stream of cold water over the eggs until completely cooled.
- Servings Per Recipe 1
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 269
- % Daily values *
- 15% Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 2g
- 116% Cholesterol 348mg
- 24% Potassium 828mg
- 23% Sodium 553mg
- 16% Dietary Fiber 4g
- 52% Protein 26g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.