Makes: 16 servings
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Deli roast beef and a simple blue cheese cream top Treviso in a simple, pretty appetizer.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 heads of Treviso or Belgian endive, spears separated (see Note)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roast beef, cut into ribbons
- Combine sour cream and blue cheese in a small bowl.
- Top Treviso (or Belgian endive) with roast beef and a dollop of the blue cheese cream.
Tips & Notes
Make Ahead Tip: Prepare through Step 1 and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Note: Treviso is a slender variety of radicchio.
- Servings Per Recipe 16
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 15
- % Daily values *
- 0% Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- 1% Cholesterol 4mg
- 1% Potassium 19mg
- 3% Sodium 61mg
- 0% Dietary Fiber 0g
- 4% Protein 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.