Makes: 2 servings
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Tangy lemon and fresh dill make a bright dressing for shredded carrots.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Add carrots, dill and scallion; toss to coat.
Tips & Notes
Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days
- Servings Per Recipe 2
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 90
- % Daily values *
- 5% Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 5g
- 0% Cholesterol 0mg
- 6% Potassium 198mg
- 8% Sodium 184mg
- 8% Dietary Fiber 2g
- 2% Protein 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.