Makes: 2 servings, 1 1/2 cups each
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes (not including popcorn-popping time)
Perk up your popcorn with a bit of lemon pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk oil, lemon pepper and salt in a small bowl. Drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.
- Servings Per Recipe 2
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 99
- % Daily values *
- 5% Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 4g
- 1% Cholesterol 2mg
- 1% Potassium 43mg
- 8% Sodium 192mg
- 8% Dietary Fiber 2g
- 6% Protein 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.