Makes: 8 servings, about 1 cup each
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes (including 2 hours chilling time)
This herbal iced tea blends sour, berry-flavored hibiscus tea with sweet pomegranate juice.
- 1/4 cup loose hibiscus tea, or 12 herbal tea bags that contain hibiscus
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup pomegranate juice or nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Steep loose tea (or tea bags) in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea (or remove tea bags) and pour into a large pitcher. Stir in pomegranate juice (or nectar) and cold water. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Serve over ice with lemon wedges, if desired.
Tips & Notes
Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Servings Per Recipe 8
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 19
- % Daily values *
- 0% Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- 0% Cholesterol 0mg
- 1% Potassium 25mg
- 0% Sodium 8mg
- 0% Dietary Fiber 0g
- 0% Protein 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.