Makes: 2 servings
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Try customizing this basic recipe with your favorite dried fruits and nuts.
- 1/2 ounce whole shelled (unpeeled) almonds
- 1/4 ounce unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 ounce dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped pitted dates
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chocolate chips
- Combine almonds, peanuts, cranberries, dates and chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Servings Per Recipe 2
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 99
- % Daily values *
- 5% Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3g
- 0% Cholesterol 0mg
- 2% Potassium 63mg
- 1% Sodium 29mg
- 8% Dietary Fiber 2g
- 6% Protein 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.