Makes: about 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
A homemade cousin of bottled French Dressing.
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider or wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Tips & Notes
Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- Servings Per Recipe 16
- Amount Per tablespoon
- Calories 20
- % Daily values *
- 0% Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 1g
- 0% Cholesterol 0mg
- 1% Potassium 49mg
- 3% Sodium 83mg
- 0% Dietary Fiber 0g
- 0% Protein 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.