Makes: 1 1/4 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Creamy blue cheese dressing is still rich and delicious when you make it with low-fat dairy products and reduced-fat mayonnaise. Choose the tangiest aged blue cheese you can find; its flavor will go a long way.
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk, or nonfat milk
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar, or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, (1 ounce)
- Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk (or milk), yogurt, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add cheese and stir, mashing with a spoon until the cheese is incorporated.
Tips & Notes
Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Stir before using.
- Servings Per Recipe 10
- Amount Per 2-tablespoon serving
- Calories 13
- % Daily values *
- 0% Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- 0% Cholesterol 1mg
- 0% Potassium 5mg
- 6% Sodium 132mg
- 0% Dietary Fiber 0g
- 2% Protein 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.