Makes: 2 dozen pieces
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Chocolate-dipped graham crackers make a satisfying after-dinner treat. Customize this chocolate-dipped graham cracker recipe by topping with your favorite dehydrated fruit.
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 6 whole graham crackers, preferably whole-wheat, broken into 4 rectangles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped or crumbled dehydrated fruit, (see Tip), such as raspberries or bananas
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Place chocolate chips in a small glass bowl. Microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on in 20-second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval. (Alternatively, melt in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water.)
- Dip half of each graham cracker piece into the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip back into the bowl. Place the dipped pieces on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle dehydrated fruit over the chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Tips & Notes
Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Tip: Look for pouches of dehydrated for freeze-dried fruits with other healthy snacks in natural-foods stores or large supermarkets.
- Servings Per Recipe 24
- Amount Per serving
- Calories 31
- % Daily values *
- 5% Saturated Fat 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Monounsaturated Fat 0g
- 0% Cholesterol 0mg
- 0% Potassium 5mg
- 1% Sodium 17mg
- 0% Dietary Fiber 0g
- 0% Protein 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Recipe by EatingWell.com
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.